- Company tuition costs in addition to required class tuition
- For solo variation rates, please speak directly to Inga. Contemporary solos can be choreographed by a choreographer of your choice.
- Ensemble rehearsal – $75 p/month
- Variation + Ensemble rehearsal (selected members only)- $150 (when variation rehearsals are not scheduled and after the competitions are completed in the Spring, students will only be charged the ensemble tuition.)
- $10 monthly discount for students already enrolled in 1 other MÜV Company
- $15 monthly discount for students already enrolled in 2 other MÜV companies.
- $100 ($50 ftor multiple company members) Includes cost of additional choreography & rental fees for performance venues. Due Nov. 5, 2019
- $150 due Monday September 23, 2019
When representing Müv Dance and Fitness at competitions, workshops, or conventions students are required to wear Küpé Ballet Company and/or Müv Logo clothing. All Küpé Dance Company members will have the same staple apparel; Küpé Logo Crop Top; Lululemon WunderUnder Leggings; Lululemon or Ivivva Küpé Logo jacket; team backpack; and optional team shoes. All dancers will also be required to purchase a nude leotard. Some of these same items will be used in following years. Annual Show Themed T-Shirts and Sweatshirts will also be required for purchase.